4.0

I contacted her office and made a Skype consultation for an immigration matter.After paying the $180 fees required for the service, I spent the whole hour answering her non ending irrelevant questions.

My case is item A but she is asking me about item B! illogical. She asked me a question then she googles some stuff then read the immigration law aloud 3 times trying to understand it. At minute 58, I asked her if she does the legal service I'm interested in, she said yes and time is up.

I could NOT even ask a single legitimate question about how much she would charge for this service. Her yelp reviews DO NOT reflect the reality. I emailed her and her assistant to get one answer at least. They both wouldn't reply.

Extremely unprofessional. Very aggressive. Not recommended. Don't be fooled by what other sites claim.

Stay avoid at all cost.immigration-business-law.com

This reviewer shared experience about "problem resolved!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). paypalguy007 is overall satisfied with The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Lawyers category for more informed decision or compare The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with The Law Office Of Natalia Malyshkina?

Comments

paypalguy007

PROBLEM RESOLVED. REFUNDED MONEY! DISCARD ABOVE.